[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]KVKK Clarification Text collects data
It explains how we handle it, how we process it and how we protect your privacy.
CLARIFICATION TEXT OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698 (“KVKK”)
Kristalium Information Technologies Industry and Trade Ltd. Ltd. As (referred to as “Kristalium”), we attach importance to the personal data and privacy of our valued customers (referred to as “customers”). Personal data obtained within the framework of the principle of privacy of private life and respect for fundamental rights and freedoms are processed by our company within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”). Processing; It is defined in Article 3 of the KVKK as the processes of recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available and classifying personal data.
Personal Data Collected and Method of Collection
In order to benefit from our services provided by Kristalium within the context permitted by the legislation, your name and surname, company title, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, if any, your current billing information, TR ID number, access and traffic information, e-mail address, which you declared in the membership form when registering to our site. Your correspondence, phone calls to our call center, and communication and interaction with our social media accounts are recorded and used.
We collect it through your communication to us verbally, physically or electronically, to fulfill our legal obligations, to fulfill the sales contract between Kristalium and the customer, and for the reasons stipulated by law.
Recording of Personal Data and Areas Where It is Used
Your personal data will be processed by Kristalium for the following purposes within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
- Providing products or services, planning before and after sales processes, planning and execution of technical support operation processes, ensuring continuity of communication in the execution of services such as infrastructure or technical maintenance, repair and installation of the service being offered.
- Keeping financial and accounting records.
- Increasing our service quality.
- In all risky transactions, obtaining the approval of the person who carries out the transaction/those who has it carried out and confirming their identity information.
- Providing information if requested by judicial and administrative authorities
- If the approval text is marked, periodic campaign activities and sending of newsletters and notifications within this framework.
- Creating customer risk analysis and ensuring security audits.
To whom and for what purposes personal data will be transferred
Your personal data is not shared with third parties. Your personal data is transferred to the servers of the applications we use so that we can perform certain activities. These are as follows:
- For the purposes of money collection and refund in credit card payments, your name, surname, e-mail address, invoice number, amount, payment date will be sent to Iyzico or PayTR Payment Enterprises Inc., which receives the virtual POS service. It is transferred to the online payment companies.
- Your credit card information can optionally be saved on Iyzico or PayTR to be used in your next payments. 3D Secure is mandatory when registering a credit card and making payments using the card registered in the customer panel. In the automatic renewal process, shooting can be done without 3D Secure and the service can be renewed automatically.
- Kristalium staff and managers cannot view any data except the last 4 digits of your credit card information, even if you request it. It is stored encrypted on Iyzico or PayTR, not in our company’s database.
- Paraşüt Yazılım Teknolojileri A.Ş. due to our finance department receiving an e-mail service with recorded invoice data to send invoices to the customer. It is recorded by the company and its software.
- In order to create a stamp duty declaration and approve invoices, customer name, surname, TR ID number, tax office, country, city, tax number and contract amount may be transferred to our financial consultancy firm (Financial Advisor Asena #####).
In addition to all these, personal data is shared with the General Directorate of Security, prosecutor’s offices and courts due to our legal obligations.
Rights of the Personal Data Owner within the Scope of KVKK No. 6698
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, you have the right to apply for the following purposes.
- Learning whether personal data is being processed or not.
- Request information regarding personal data if they have been processed.
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose.
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad.
- Request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed.
In this context, requests received by Kristalium will be concluded within 30 days at the latest.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can send your signed petition to Kristalium Digital Services – Toros Mah. Cad. You can send it to the address No:843 K:9 D:2 Konyaalti Antalya through a notary or deliver it personally with your ID. You can also send an e-mail to Contact@Kristalium.com from your registered or known e-mail address along with your ID .[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]